As you prepare to register for Saint Leo Panhellenic Formal Recruitment, please make sure you have done the following:
1. You have your Student ID number. You will need this to register online.
2. Make sure you are a full time Saint Leo student with at least 12 Saint Leo credit hours or 30 credit hours if you are a transfer student. *If you are a freshman that took ENG 002 and/or MAT 003 your first semester you are still eligible
3. You have your Saint Leo student email address. This is the email address that we will send all recruitment information to. Please make sure you use your Saint Leo email address when you register!!!
5. You attend a minimum of one recruitment information sessions.
6. You are ready to pay with a credit card when you are ready to register online. *If you need to pay with cash please speak to our Panhellenic Vice President of Recruitment
7. If you have completed all steps 1-6, you are ready to register for Saint Leo Panhellenic Formal Recruitment (A link will be provided at a later date) http://enroll.icsrecruiter.com/pan/stleou
If you have any questions while registering or are having problems with the registration process, please don't hesitate to contact our Assistant Director of Greek Life & Community Engagement or our Panhellenic Vice President of Recruitment.
Assistant Director of Greek Life & Community Engagement
352 – 588 – 8266
Vice President of Recruitment